Swivelt is looking for Client Services Specialists in Taiwan. Members of the Client Services team would have strong communication and coordination skill sets whom will be part of a 24 by 5.5 rotation team that will be responding to external client inquiries about accounts, trading, and company related information.
Additionally, to support company sales with case handling and escalators, including the ability to coordinate issues between different departments. The role is to be located in Taiwan.
- Handling business requests and communicating with internal staff on information.
- Support sales department to provide business and products data information.
- Customer information and data’s collection and management
- Reply customer enquiries through hotline, online chats and emails,
- Communicate with AM clients enquiries in time to maintain good client relationship.
- 24 x 5 Rotating Shift: 7:00 – 16:00, 9:30 – 18:30, 13:00 – 22:00, 22:00 – 7:00
- Bachelors degree holder with CET-4,
- Good command in English. Listening and Writing.
- Familiar with office software (Word/Excel/Access)