As a Finance Manager, this role requires distributes the financial resources of the organization and responsible for the budget planning and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual closing and submission of consolidated management report to management and stake holders
- Assist with consolidating accounts for holding company and subsidiaries
- Responsible for general accounting functions, i.e. Invoicing, Payment, Collection, Filing and others
- Monitor the flow of cash, invoices
- Check and verify payment to all accounts payable by cheque, e-banking & petty cash to ensure that the payments are in order and compliance with SOP and limit of authority.
- Budget and cashflow preparation and monitoring
- Liaise closely with Shared Service Center to ensure accurate and timely financial and management reporting
- Prepare and review financial statements and reports, ensure full compliance with Group policies and accounting standards
- Ensure that an adequate internal control system is maintained and implemented
- Able to liaise with internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders, such as external auditors, tax consultants, bank and government authorities to ensure compliance with relevant legislations
- Assist with general administrative and HR matters when required
- Manage withholding tax and other taxes compliance matters
- Responsible for any ad-hoc reporting/projects as assigned
- More than 5 years of finance background working experience with 3-4 years of audit background.
- Preferably from the Sales, Service and Solution provider industry.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyze
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Solid knowledge of accounting concepts
- Possess strong people management skill