We are currently seeking a passionate Sales Coach (Senior Sales Trainer) to support our team and our clients in identifying gaps, preparing analysis, preparing customized training materials and monitoring performance upon completing the training.
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting onboarding and ongoing training and coaching with regards to orientation to sales process; product knowledge; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
- Definition of training plans and knowledge-based assessment modules.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Formulate a consistent benchmark of high achieving sales professionals by creating a quarterly/annually training curriculum aligned to both internal and external needs and expectations.
- Preparing and grooming our high achievers for the next level in their career by creating an executable framework that both Swivelt and our customers can drive and maintain.
- Identifying patterns of development across all teams and customers.
- Provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales and customer service
- Responsible for executing the customer strategy and tactical operation of a sales program
- Understand a customer’s business needs and translate those business needs into people skills and execution strategies
- Conduct Leadership Training with management salesforce, support with ongoing coaching
- Steer the setup of a sales project environment
- Help improve deficiencies and build on the strengths of individual performers
- Assist in developing sales scripts, training, and workflows
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Strong communication skills, including communication at the executive level.
- Proven Sales coach record.
- Organizational / planning skills.
- Presentation and training delivery skills (intercultural).
- High-level knowledge of Windows/MS Office.
- Ability to work autonomously/independently.
- Experience in B2B, sales, account management.
- Training/Coaching certification would be beneficial.
- Understanding of operating systems or procedures
- Required B2B Sales Experience (at least 2 years)
- Solid knowledge of the sales process with experience as a Sales and Soft skills trainer (at least 2 years)
- Clear and concise verbal and written business communication in English and additional languages
- Strong verbal and presentation skills and analyzing skills (TNA)
- Passion for your customers
- Team spirit and team player
- High sales achievement by assigned sales programs.
- Added value – Training & Quality.
- Execution & Adoption if Training curriculums
- Quality SLA achievement